Showers Bradenton FL
If you’ve been busy coming up with shower remodel ideas lately, you probably aren’t thrilled with your current shower & bath situation. Many people in this situation are under the impression that they can’t alter this fixture without a full bathroom remodel – even if they already like the rest of their bathroom.
At Bradenton Bathroom Remodels, we can take care of any shower remodel services you need, whether or not you need other remodeling work. The bathroom pros at our company have more experience than anyone installing new showers and remodeling existing showers. When you’re due for a new shower/bath, all you need to do is give us a call!
All The Shower Installation Services You Need
The employees working at Bradenton Bathroom Remodels understand the importance of your shower in your day-to-day life. Ideally, a shower isn’t just a place to wash up. In addition to that, it’s a place where you can prepare for or unwind from the day.
Not all shower designs are the best fit for everyone in Bradenton, so we install a wide variety of showers. Contact Bradenton Bathroom Remodels if you need:
- A walk-in shower. You may already have some walk-in shower ideas – these showers are incredibly popular right now. Since they have few barriers to speak of, these showers are highly accessible while making a bold visual statement.
- A free-standing shower. You can put these shower inserts almost anywhere, so they’re ideal for people looking to maximize their bathroom space. Our company can install high-quality, leak-resistant shower enclosures for a stand-up shower.
- A rainfall shower. If you want to maximize relaxation in your shower, it’s hard to go wrong with these trendy shower-heads. Rainfall showers are defined by their ability to cover your entire body with water, making them comfortable and highly efficient.
- A combined shower/bath. Your new shower may be highly satisfying, but that doesn’t mean you can’t also have a bathtub. Just ask us to put in a combination shower and bathtub!
Request a FREE Quote
After successful submission, you will be forwarded to our Google My Business Page.
Should You Install a Shower?
It can be hard to choose between a bathtub and a shower for your existing or remodeled bathroom. If you’re trying to decide between these fixtures, consider these unique perks that shower stalls can deliver:
When you want to get as clean as possible, you’ll want to take a shower. Showers offer a steady flow of clean water and constantly send dirty water down the drain.
Minimal Water Use
If you’re trying to make an eco-friendly choice, showers are hard to beat. The precise amount of water you’ll use will vary based on shower length, but showers typically use less water than baths.
A Small Footprint
If space is a priority in your bathroom, free-standing showers are the way to go since they have a smaller footprint than bathtubs. Otherwise, you can install a combination shower & bath, giving you access to both fixtures in the same location.
Fewer Barriers to Access
Showers are far more accessible than most bathtubs, making them ideal for people who have mobility issues. To maximize your shower’s accessibility, consider a walk-in shower with no curb.
Should You Install a Shower?
No matter what shower variety you want for your Bradenton, FL home, Bradenton Bathroom Remodelers can install the shower of your dreams ASAP. Let us know what type of new shower you’d prefer today!
We take pride in serving many different cities in Florida, too. If you live in one of these Florida communities or anywhere nearby, give us a call:
- Anna Maria/Anna Maria Island
- Palma Sola
- Snead Island
- Holmes Beach
- Terra Ceia
- Lakewood Ranch
- West Bradenton
- Fort Hamer
Get in Touch
Give us a call today on 941-269-1044